Highest standards of excellence in Teen Drivers Ed.
Select your driver education classes from our menu of 10 programs spanning 10 months of scheduling.
We offer one week classes during Spring Break, Easter, Summer and Christmas Vacations.
- Drivers Ed class that are quick and flexible without waiting for classroom and driving dates.
- Driving dates are confirmed on or before the final day of classroom instruction
- Enroll online! Select the classes you want, and start this weekend!
- You will receive an email confirmation within 24 hours of enrolling.
- Call to confirm enrolling and starting on the same day.
All hours from Teen Driving Improvement programs count towards driving hours.
Click to LEARN MORE: Teen Driver Education Classes
"When I'm teaching kids, it's called information overload," Paul Faulkner says. "This means students must react quickly to road conditions, so they don't have time to get nervous."
In the Charlotte Observer
Faulkner, who lives in the Lake Wylie area, has been a teacher for 41 years and has taught teens since 1990. He ran the driver's education program at Sun Valley High School for 18 years until 2000.
Faulkner opened his business in 1978 by first teaching adults, including students with special needs.
In 1979, he taught 21-year-old Gene Helms - who was deaf and had cerebral palsy - how to drive, through shoulder taps and pointing.
"They think they could never hit a car," he says, but when they almost do, Faulkner turns the incident into a "Kodak Moment." When students realize a mistake can mean an accident or death, "that light goes on" in a student's head, he says, and then, as an instructor, "You have nothing to worry about."
Read the full article on Faulkner's Driving School.